Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Welcome to our World

Faith Clare Stanfield
November 12th, 2008
6:24PM
6lbs 11oz
18 inches

This family has been on quite an emotional roller coaster this past year. Faith is an answer to so many prayers. Please take time to check out her mom's page and look at this beautiful baby girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am having a really bad week. I have been fighting a cold/allergies/asthma for almost 2 weeks now, and it is finally catching up to me, and now my mom.I have been running a fever all day today and tylenol didn't help. I went to the pain management Dr. yesterday and he put me on a new pain med, in addition to the morphine. It is going to take me a while to get used to it. It has some odd side effects.
I feel horrible and look it too. I have stopped eating solid foods again, and have gone back to liquids and soft foods (pudding, jello, soup, crackers, applesauce, and yogurt). Tomorrow, I will start tube feeding again.
I have alot on my mind that I will get out and sort when I feel better.

No comments: