Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mid-Week Update

Well, I am not going to Dallas this weekend. I can't seem to feel better and by mid-afternoons my voice is gone completly and my coughing fits have started. If this is the way it is, I don't want to travel somewhere for 4 hrs and spend all weekend away from home and my bed.
I am still not "officially"sick, I just have a sore throat, cough, congestion, and on and off low grade fever.
This morning I went to the pain management Dr. for a med check, and those appts. usually take between 1-2 hrs, this morning took less than 20 min. Everything went fine, except that according to their scale, I've lost 6lbs in 10 days or 14lbs in 4 weeks. That's what happens when a person doesn't eat much other than baby food, pudding, and jello. According to my scale, the weight loss is more drastic.

The weather here has been in the mid 80s all week, but this weekend is suppose to be in the 70s, so I'm going to try to start a little garden or just but some plants/flowers and put them into pots. We'll see.

No comments: