Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday night post

This has been a LONG week.
First off, Stellan is still hanging on. This week has been amazing as far as his life and his family are concerned. While he has been in the hospital fighting for his life, there has been a prayer blog set up for him here: http://prayingformckmuffin.blogspot.com/ and someone set up a prayer group for him on Facebook. I am in awe to see how so many strangers can come together to support, love, and pray for a 5 month old baby and his family, especially his mom.

I am still not feeling well. Well, actually I think I felt better for about 2 days, and now I feel bd again. Of course Texas weather isn't helping. For the past 3 days we have had thunderstorms and hail with each of them. We've had 2 cold fronts come through in a week and today it was 82 degrees and the wind was blowing really hard. The molds and tree pollen are really high, which is probably why I don't feel well.
My pain is getting worse. I have started a pain diary, in which I am writing down how many pills I take and when. I have taken much more these past few days that I thought I was.
I haven't slept much this week. My dog is terrified of thunderstorms (the thunder and lighting mostly), and she has been freaking out, which cause me to loose sleep because I have to be up with her to try to keep her calm.
I am hoping to sleep well tonight.

Well, that's all for now, I'm off to bed.

No comments: