Monday, March 30, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

As we are all aware, Not Me! Monday was started by MckMama. "I created Not Me! Monday for the purpose of confessing our shortcomings and imperfections to each other since, after all, we are all only human!" (MckMama's words)

However, this week, in honor of her and Baby Stellan, we're doing "Not Me! Monday - Stellan Style!"
This week, it's our chance to HONOR MckMama and Stellan with our Not Me! Mondays.

This week I Did Not post all my status updates about Stellan. Asking people to pray for him and visit his Mama's blog.
This week I Did Not tell the nurse in the ER yesterday all about him and his story.
This week I Did Not show MckMama's Prayer Post to my therapist and talk about how I could relate to everything she had written. We Did Not spend 30 min talking about Stellan and MckMama.
This week I Did Not check MckMama's blog and twitter page every 30 min. for updates.
This week I Did Not post about Stellan in most all of my blog posts.
This week I Did Not spend most of my waking hours thinking about him and praying for him.
This week I Did Not e-mail some of my friends asking them to pray for him.

No comments: