Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Getting Worse

I am getting worse, and don't know what else can be done.
My stomach is shutting down. Because of that my naseau has come back. But, I cannot physically throw-up, so I can't rid myself of the naseau.
I am going to the surgeon next Monday to discuss removal of my gallbladder, getting a new feeding tube put in, and doing something with my stomach.
Also, the botox injection in my esophagus DID NOT work. I am still having trouble swallowing my food and with it getting stuck.

Thankfully, I have finally found a pain med that controls my pain and is not that expensive. But, I am eating significantly less.

Please pray that the surgeon will be able to do something next week, so I don't have to wait.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Bless your heart, I'm so sorry to hear this. I continue to keep you in my prayers.