Monday, February 2, 2009

No Surgery this week

Well, I had to cancel my appt. with my surgeon this morning because I was in so much pain. I have re-scheduled for next Monday. Another big problem is that I have been getting very naseauous lately and more often.
I don't think that the botox in my esophagus worked, since I am still having issues with my food going down or getting stuck.

But, this week, I am going to try and do some things that I haven't been able to do, like deliver the last of my Christmas presents, and I might even work a little too. I have a friend who had a baby last week, and is needing some help.

Please pray that the naseau will go away and that the botox will start working.

Also, my blog has been featured in the magazine called "Serious.Life.Magazine"

No comments: