Monday, October 27, 2008

Marvelous Monday

Today has been a good day, even though I never left my house or got out of my pj's. We had a cold front blow in last night and it dropped the temps, 20-30 degrees. Yesterday the high was 85, today it was 65. There is not a cloud in the sky and the sun has been shining all day. It's a little windy, but not bad.
This week is still looking good. All that I know of is that I have theraphy on Thursday, and the Carrie Underwood concert on Friday. Tomorrow is my best friend's 20th birthday, and we were suppose to celebrate yesterday, but I was having a really bad day. Hopefully, we can celebrate next weekend.
I am feeling some better than yesterday. I've not eaten as much today which gives my esphagus time to rest. I slept late this morning, and than took a long nap this afternoon.
We had some guys out to fix some of the panelling on the side of the house and the chimney.
Pizza is being delivered tonight, I have a new Wii to play, so I am off to enjoy the rest of the day.

Update on Tricia:
She and her husband are traveling to the hospital at Duke tomorrow for another biospy on Wednesday, as the previous biopsy wasn't enough. Please pray for traveling mercies, and that the Dr.'s will be able to get what they need this time.

No comments: