Saturday, October 11, 2008

Infant Remberance Day

This next Wed. , Oct. 15, 2008 is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Rembrance Day. Please go to this website to read all about the history of this day and how what people can do to remember the infants that have passed away before their lives have been fully lived.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am still sick. Not so much with the flu anymore, but I'm having really hard problems with my asthma, and my feet are still swelling. I didn't sleep much last night, so I wanted to nap this afernoon, but when I lay down I start coughing and have an asthma attack. If I fall below the danger level for my peak flows, then I have to go to the ER to get a better nebulizer treatment. I am taking neb. treatments here at home, but they aren't really doing anything to help me. My feet are continuing to swell and are hurting more. If I am still like this on Monday I am too call the Dr. back and get some tests done to see what is causing the swelling.

But the good thing about being sick is my loss of an appetite, which means that I am able to take my tube feeds at ease and with no problems at all.

No comments: