Sunday, October 5, 2008

Day 3 of sickness

I made it through the weekend without a trip to the ER, but I am calling the Dr. first thing tomorrow morning to try to get in tomorrow. My stomach problems have calm down significantly. But, I am having a severe reaction to the flu shot I got Friday morning. I have to tell my Dr. that tomorrow and she'll have to call the CDC to report my reaction to them.
I have been in bed all day too weak and shaky to get up and move. There is one main concern that is a little puzzling, Friday night my feet and ankles swelled up to baseball size, and I was in alot of pain. The swelling went down yesterday, but has returned tonight.

I haven't felt this bad since I actually got the flu a few years ago.
Please pray that my doctor will have an opening tomorrow morning and I can get in quickly.

No comments: