Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm Home

First off, I want to talk about Tricia. She fell in a parking lot today and busted up her hands and knees pretty bad. She went to the ER to get cleaned up, but she is in ALOT of pain. Please pray for her, for quick healing, and that the pain would go away quickly.

Secondly, I AM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

I came home from the hospital this afternoon. I just woke up from a nap, so sleeping tonight may not go over real big.

I am home, but things are not all good. My mom had cleaned my room, made my bed, and had candles burning when I got home. I took about a hour nap, I started doing to bue feed, and then ripped the tap off ( which is holding the tape in place), and that's when I saw it! My body is starting to reject the new feeding tube. I don't/want to go into details on why I have a new tube, but let me just say this new tube : the diameter of the 1st tube was . 10 in . It was small/ tiny enough to use for babies in the NICU to get food in them. The new tube ( that was placed by a radiologist, not a surgeon) has a diameter of about 1/2 an inc., which is MUCH bigger than the first. Because this tube is so big, I had a specail test yesterday to findout if it was 1 "usable" 2 "usable for long terms" . Both tests came back showing yes. When I took a bath this afternoon to clean the tube site and all the adhesive off my body, that's when I noticed that my body is beginning to reject the tube. It's just too big. I called my surgeron and I have an appt with him Monday afternoon. I'm hoping and more the willling to have another surgery to place a correct size tube. Please pray that all goes well on Monday.

No comments: