Thursday, January 8, 2009

Timless Thursday

First off, I want to say HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to Gwyneth Rose !!! She's come a long way this past year and it's is only be God's grace and all of the prayers that HE answered that she is here today! Please visit her page to wish her a happy birthday and don't forget to wear pink and/or brown today in honor of her. Also, her mom Tricia, is having minor surgery this morning, so please keep her in your prayers as well.

Today I have 2 Dr. appts. The first is for my pain management, which I need to see because the meds that I were on have stopped working. But, when I was in the hospital 2 weeks ago we found out that a med that we thought I was allergic to, I'm, not anymore, so that opens quite a few doors in that direction.
The 2nd appt. is with my primary dr. and I was suppose to have it on Monday, but I had a migrane Monday and didn't get out of bed. I have alot of issues going on right now, but my 2 biggest is my asthma is not under control, making breathing very difficult for me. And 2ndly, my feet are very swollen. So swollen that I can't wear shoes. This has happened before, but it had never taken this long for the swelling to go down. They've been swollen for a week, and I have been walking as much as I can, but to no avail. I am hoping that she can give me some meds that will make the swelling go down.

I am doing OK, considering. I don't know what time, if ever I went to sleep last night, but I've been up since 5:30am, cleaning my rooms. I re-arranged my bedroom last night, in order to make room for a 26" flat screen tv, and a huge table for it to sit on. So, everyting that was in my room is now in the computer room, so I have been going through all the junk and sorting: 1 pile for trash, 1 pile for recycling, and 1 pile for Goodwill.

That's all for this morning, I'll update as soon as I get home from the Dr.'s.

No comments: