Saturday, January 31, 2009

Post # 100

Wow, 100 posts! When I started this blog last year, I never thought that I would be using it as a way to communicate with people about my illness, because I never thought that I was going to get so sick. I never thought that I would find so many "blogging friends". I never thought that I would have so many prayer warriors all over the world.
But, I did get sick. I hovered near death for so long. I have found so many "blogging friends". And I know that I have prayer warriors all over the world.
I use this blog as my way of getting my emotions and feelings out. I use it to sort through my thoughts and to ask for prayer for my other "blogging friends".

So, in honor of my 100th post, here are 25 random things about me:

1. I have never broken a bone
2. I have been bit by my dogs over 110 times, requiring surgery to put my hand back together and repair a torn tendon.
3. I have been a nanny for almost 16 years, and have volunteered with Quints, and will volunteer with the new set of Quints when they come home from the hospital.
4. I can go barefoot or wear flip-flops 100% of the time, if I could.
5. I love sour candy
6. I have never not had a pet.
7. I am the youngest of 9 cousins
8. I hope to one day fall in love and have the guy I fall in love with fall in love with me.
9. My biggest pet-peeve is when people drive down the road with their blinkers on, but they never turn.
10. I have had botox injections 3 different times in my esphagus and stomach.
11. I love watching the blood and guts shows on tv, but can't stand to look at it in real life.
12. I have a deep tradition in going to church, but currently, I've been to sick to go. :(
13. I am a HUGE Texas Longhorn fan
14. I used to do gymnastics in elementary school and high school.
15. I want to go back to school one day, but don't know what to major in.
16. When I was a little kid I wanted to be a Marine Biolgist or Zoologist.
17. I love listening to music on my IPOD.
18. I am not a creative, artsy person, but which I was.
19. I heard Billy Graham live, when I was a youth.
20. I graduated in the top 20% of my class of 600, 10 years ago this May.
21. I am an only child.
22. I have no living grandfathers left.
23. I love roller coasters.
24. I have been to the top of Pike's Peak and the St. Louis Arch.
25. I have lived in the same house for 21 years

No comments: