Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Songs and Presents

Today was a busy and short day. I went to bed at 3am, got up at 6:30am for morphine & benadryl, went back to sleep at 7:15am, and slept until 11:30am.
I met my dad at a local bank and got set up on a joint account for me. Actually it's my acct., but it's in my dad's name, and it's funded by my part of money from my grandfather's estate.
Then I went to Target and HEB to get groceries and stuff.
At Target I bought 2 Christmas Presents. I know it's early, but I want to have all my Christmas shopping done by Dec. 1st, which is 8 weeks from now, and will go by so quickly. I know that I don't have to buy as many presents as I did last year.
I put 9 new songs on my IPOD on Monday and they are all so good.
Come to Jesus ~ Chris Rice
God of this City ~ Christ Tomlin
Guide Me O Thou Great Jehovah ~ Indelible Grace Music (old school hymn, new school rhythm)
Walk By Faith, Take You Back, and This Man ~ Jeremy Camp
Beautiful, Scandalous Night ~ Robbie Seay Band
Love Story ~ Taylor Swift
Jesus Paid it All ~ Kristian Stanfill (old school hymn, new school rhythm)

Off to bed, long day tomorrow

No comments: