Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm so tired

I did my night nanny job last night, and only slept for about 4 hours. The baby is on a schedule, he eats at about 10pm, 2am, and 6am. We increased his feeds to 4oz, but he still seems so hungery. Now that his stomach is fixed and he eats so much more. After his 10pm feeding last night, he wanted to stay awake and look around. So, we stayed awake until midnight. I left his house at 8 this morning, came home and slept from 9am - 12pm, and that's all the sleep that I have gotten today. But tonight, when he sleeps, I will sleep, but I am never in a deep sleep because I want to hear him when he cries.
Tomorrow I have a day nanny job from 11am-4pm for a 8 month. Luckily, this baby likes to sleep and sleep alot, so when he sleeps, I will nap with the moniter by the couch.
I went to theraphy today with a list of things to talk about. I talked about those things plus alot deeper stuff, that I didn't think that I was ready to talk about, but I guess that I was. I felt alot better after I left.
Hopefully I can sleep tonight, and not be so tired tomorrow. Alot of people are worried about me because I am so sleep deprived. But, I think that I am doing OK, at least I hope I am.

No comments: