My husband Ryan and I are in the running for America's Favorite Couple.
We recently made the cut into their top 20 (in our group) We would really
appr...
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
mystery solved
Well, I had another allergic reaction early yesterday morning (like 6am). But now I know what I am allergic to: ibuprofen. I had taken 2 motrin at 4am because my knee and leg were hurting. Within 1 hour my face swelled up, I broke out in hives, and my throat started swelling close. I got up and took 2 of my anti-itching pills and 3 benadryl. That kinda helped but not really. Then when I got home at 9 that morning I took 2 more motrin because my knee was still hurting. But when I had the bottle in my hand something caught my eye at the bottom of the bottle it said: " a severe allergic reaction includes the following: hives, swelling of face and throat, and shock. ) Well, I had 2 of 3 so I figure I am allergic to it. Also, I had take ibuprofen that day back in December because I had a migrane, and within a few hours my face was swollen and I took that trip to the ER. But I have taken it before so I don't know what is different. I'm just glad to know what it was and I will add it to the last of drugs I am allergic to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment