Sunday, June 7, 2009

An Award... from a friend

I "won" an award from a friend, Jodi, Olivia's mom.


The Rules:
1 - Thank the person who gave it to you. Thanks again, Jodi.
2 - List 10 honest things about yourself.
3- Put the Honest Scrap logo on your blog.
4- Select 7 other bloggers that you think deserve this award.

Okay, so I'll try to think of 10 things that you may not already know.

1. I came within 4 months of getting married a few years back, the best decision I ever made was to call off the wedding and break-up the guy.

2. I have lived in the same town all my 28yrs of living, and the same house for 20 of those years.

3. I have been bitten by MY OWN dog(s) over 100 times, and the first"attack" required emergency surgery to put my hand back together.

4. I have always had a dog, but have had to put the last 3 to sleep, 1 each in the past 3 years. (2 of them "ate"me, and the 3rd one was geneticically messed up in the head).

5. Both of my biological grandfathers passed away last year. My dad's dad in March of 2008 and my mom's dad in Dec. of 2008.

6. I am the youngest of 16 cousins (cousin-in-laws included).

7. I went to private school for most of my schooling, except 2 1/2 yrs I spent in public high school.

8. I collect shot glasses and guitar picks, but I don't play the guitar or drink alcohol.

9. I have volunteered with 2 sets of quintuplets (that's 5 babies) in the past year.

10. I HATE watching golf on tv. I think that it's the most boring sport in the world.

5 other bloggers:

1. Mckmama at My Charming Kids

2. Emily at Really Living

3. Carla at Masto Mama Chronicles

4. Suz at Steece's Pieces

5. Jac at the Tubre Quads

That's all I have in my Friend's list.

No comments: