Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thursday is getting closer

Well, Thursday is the big day... my endoscopy with botox injection. I think that I am more nervous because I am afraid that there will be complications, which means a night stay in the hospital. Then I meet with my surgeon on Monday morning. I am still getting worse everyday. Today the pain was really bad and I started throwing up again and feeling naseauous. I am hoping that we can get answers from the surgeon on Monday. Please continue to keep me in your prayers. I have so much other things that i'm think about that relates to this, but can't write them down without getting to emotional.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,Emily,
I love the new look to your blog! It's so cheerful and happy looking :D I have a better understanding of esophageal problems since my father is experiencing significant problems with his esophagus, and takes two kinds of pain medication in order to eat. I am praying that you will sense the very real presence of God the Father today,and in the days to come. You are His precious daughter, and He loves you very much.