Saturday, February 16, 2008

Odd, Odd Day

So, the longer I am home by myself, the more trouble I get into, but that's a whole nother subject. I went to bed at 2 this morning, only to be woken up at 4:30 to my dog throwing up. I decided that I was hungery and wanted Krispy Kreme, but they weren't open yet. I went back to sleep and woke up at 7am to my dog throwing up again, I got up, changed my sheets, put my sweatshirt on and went to Krispy Kreme. Came home ate 2 doughnuts and went back to sleep. I slept till 11:30am, when I had like 4 missed calls from my family. Don't they know that I always keep my phone on silent? They got mad because it wasn't on and "your mom is in the hospital, what if something happens." Oh, well, I then went back to sleep and slept till 3:30 this afternoon. I got up and watched my Home Improvement DVDs and then decided that I would go out tonight. I decided to go rock climbing at the Austin Rock Gym. Very fun, but tiring, as I am so out of shape. I then decided that I was hungery and I called a friend to meet me at TGI FRIDAYS and we talked for a hour about church, life, people, and stuff. We then went to Target cuz I need more Fresca and Skittles. I then went driving around, and ended up at Blockbuster, I wanted 1 movie, and ended up with 5. Now it is 11pm, and I'm not tired, but must sleep so I can get up and go to church in the AM.
I will take a sleeping pill, and sleep like a baby. I better, I've been having odd dreams, like I am sleeping, but dreaming all night, so I am exhausted when I wake up because my brain has been going all night.

No comments: