Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday night

I am just returning home after going to a party. It was fun, and I played guitar hero and rock band. I sucked at both, but I played. It was fun being around people, especially people my own age. I'll have to start going every week.

I was at HEB today and they have their Easter stuff up. Valentine's Day was yesterday and now it is Easter season, do you see a problem with that?

I've been thinking more about the past 2 posts and the questions that I have asked in them and I have more questions. I want an answer and I know that she will answer when I present these questions to her later, but I want to get them out there now.
If she won't accept gifts as token of my love and friendship, then what other ways can I show her love and friendship? In what ways can she show me?

No comments: