Sunday, September 20, 2009

prayers needed... for me

I know that I am getting really bad at updating, but I haven't felt like writing.

I can say that I am in a really bad place right now. Physically, Emotionally, Mentally, etc. and I could use some major prayers.
I'll update more when I can, just know that I am still, after 17 months of being sick, having a very hard time dealing with everything. My life has been turned upside down and it will never be what it used to be and I HATE that.
I am going through a rough patch in life, going through it for the past 5-6 months, and just when I start feeling better something happens to push me to the bottom again, and I have to climb out all over.

Does anyone else feel like this? Even if you aren't sick, do you ever feel like you're trying to climb out of a hole and right when you get to the top, you loose your hold and fall back to the bottom again?

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Bless your heart, Emily. My prayers are constantly with you. We did receive Olivia's card. You are too sweet and I hope you know how special you are. I keep praying that you will find the answers that you need and that your health will improve. ((HUGS))