Saturday, September 26, 2009

Early Sat. morning

Yesterday, Friday, I woke up for the first time in 18 months WITHOUT being in any pain. I thought it was a fluke and this morning I was right. But, even though I spent much of the day yesterday in no pain, I did end the night by taking pain pills because the pain came back.
I woke up at 4am this morning in ALOT of pain, so that is why I think yesterday was a fluke.

After seeing my new pain Doc. a wekk and half ago, he took me off the pain med that I had been on for 6 months and put me on something different that never worked, even after doubling the dose. Finally, after a week in extreme pain, he put me back on the main pain med., but there are several things that must be done before I take it, so I haven't had it yet, but will take my first dose this afternoon. I am hoping that it will kick in quickly.

I am going back to bed soon and will hope to sleep most of the morning.
I have more to update, later.

No comments: