Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kayleigh Anne Freeman

I got an e-mail this morning that Kayleigh had passed away last night.
For those who don't read my blog, I have talked about her many times these past few months. For those that do read it, you know how much she meant to me and to everyone in "Blogland", how hard she has battled these past 11 months, and how happy her family was that she was doing so well, only to hit another stone wall 3 weeks ago.
Kayleigh had 1 last surgery 3 weeks ago. One that was the final hurdle in her journey to go home. Sometime during or shortly after her surgery her brain was deprived of O2 and blood, and she was found to be brain dead.
After everything that has happened, her parents NEVER gave up hope. This past week, they had come to the realization that even though her body was on Earth, her mind and spirit was already in Heaven, praising her Creator.
Last night, she was finally able to take her final breaths and completly join Jesus.
Please join me in praying for the Freeman Family today. They have 2 older kids at home, and although losing a baby is always hard, I think it's harder on the older siblings who don't know as much.

If her page gets overwhelmed, it will either shut down, or take FOREVER to load. If you would like you can leave a condolence note on my page, I will make sure that it gets to her father.

No comments: