Friday, August 22, 2008

The Outside World

Yesterday I was sick. So sick that I couldn't keep food or formula down. So, I got no feeds yesterday and very little food. I slept most of the day and kept taking my anti-naseau meds all day. I paid for my naps last night, when I didn't go to sleep until 3:45 this morning. Then I woke up again at 6am in extreme pain because my tube holder was pushing into my skin, so hard it left an impression of itself in my skin. I took some pain meds and slept until 10:15 this morning.

I can't do much while I'm on the pump. One can only watch so many movies and read so many books. I re-read 3 Chicken Soup for the Soul books in the last few days. I have 2 word search books I am working on and 3 suduko books. I begged my mom to take me to the Libaray this morning to get some new reading material, and she did. Then we went to Walmart because that is the only store that sells the type of pudding that I like. I hate shopping at Walmart. But, our shopping trip took less than 15 min, and that was the shortest shopping trip at Walmart that I have ever had.

I don't know what I am going to watch once the Olympics end. I don't have cable, and I don't watch Soaps or the talk shows. But, I got 3 new movies from Netflix yesterday, so I guess I will do my part to keep them in business the next few months.

Even though I don't feel well, I feel better than I did when I was only eating and not on my formula. My formula gives me all the vitamins and nutrients that I need and don't get from food.

Well, that's all for now, I have to go hook up to my pump.

No comments: